i have a stock epic which i LOVE! i am coming from a tp-2 and a feature i loved on my tp-2 was the fact that my calendar would give me reminders on my homescreen of upcoming events, days in advance. is there anything in the market (free) that would allow for this on my epic? my job requires me to have lots of court appearances/meetings and it would be great for me to p/u my phone and automatically look at what my schedule is for today or the upcoming days w/o having to look at each individual day on my stock calendar....
    11-06-2010 07:57 AM
    LauncherPro has a calendar widget that can display a list of upcoming calendar events.

And you can set your Google calendar to e-mail you as a reminder for any event.
    11-06-2010 08:25 AM
    Not sure if these are really what you are looking for but there is smooth calender widget that shows upcoming eventson your calender. Also astrid widget shows to do list items and includes reminders.
    11-06-2010 09:54 AM
    You can get pure calendar for free if you know how. I can't tell you.
    It wont popup notify but you can put a any size widget from 2x2 all the way to 4x4 on your homescreen or any screen and it can integrate astrid (the app the Guy above me is talking about) and is very customizable.

On the calendar widget it shows all the events from today on forward - however much can fit or I think you can set it up to show more or less. And also set it up to show either just the event or everything with description duration etc. I like it.
    I have a 2x2 with the astrid widget right next to it because I think it looks nicer than integrating it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    11-06-2010 10:20 AM
    I second the suggestion of the launcher Pro Calendar Widget, I use it and it works well, refreshes with google can be resized, it also supports shared calendars..
    11-06-2010 07:30 PM
    bilK calander. works flawlessly 1x4 and free. it will also sync your facebook if you let it.
    11-07-2010 12:42 PM
    bilK calander. works flawlessly 1x4 and free. it will also sync your facebook if you let it.
    no such name for calendar exist in the market
    11-07-2010 01:01 PM
    I use the Android Agenda Widget
    11-08-2010 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD