Best place to upgrade?

krashed

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my sprint pre, as it has started acting crappy, speaker blew out, middle button unresponsive. I'm surprised its lasted as long as it has. What i'm wondering is where the best place to upgrade is, i've never done it with sprint. Do i have to trade in my phone to get the new one? Or is there a buy back deal? Also if anyone knows of any upcoming deals for the Epic 4g or if theres a device thats supposed to blow it out of the water soon it would be appreciated. thx

An_Architect

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same boat as you last weekend. If you are on Sprint ... Epic or Evo are the flagship phones. I like the keyboard and screen so Epic. Radio Shack was the best option for me ...

1. Cost $230 ($30 cheaper than Sprint store)
2. No mail in rebate (instant)
3. 30 day price match (when I bought my Pre the price dropped 2 weeks later and they credited me the $50 when I went back in).
4. It is easier to return if you don like it.
5. They offer to buy back my Pre ......

My 2 cents
Scott

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I went to BestBuy & had no problems. I replaced my first Epic (freezing issues) w/o a problem. Although I havent checked out the price match that Radio Shack has, I'm sure that they will match the competitors prices. The team was pretty good an the even put on my screen protector for me.

krashed

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help everyone, I ended up going with radio shack, and yeah they offered to buy my pre for $51. They said I can get all of my stuff off the phone and bring it in within 30 days and they'll rering the phone up with that applied to it. Now I just have to get used to the UI, keep trying to swipe back all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey