Few issues im wondering if others have

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
1. In the music player, when you add a song to a playlist, it doesn't remain there permanently. It gets erased after some time and this is kind of annoying.

2. Random (and I mean random) lag on the phone. It only happens when the phone is synchronizing (there is a circle with 2 arrows at the top of the phone) and it runs slooooooowww during this process. Again, very rare.

3. The MOST annoying one: the unlock screen freezes, so I cannot pull the circle that unlocks the phone because it does not respond. This happens all the time. I hate it.

I still LOVE the hell out of this phone. The only problem that really bothers me is the unlock screen issue. I don't often add a song to a playlist, but I (obviously) always unlock my device to use it.

Anyone else have these three issues? Or is it just mine?

RAUDAA#AC

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I havent noticed the playlist problem, But I do have the lock screen problem occasionally, I cant pull the dot up, it is rather annoying.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Whenever that happens, I've hit the power button to turn the screen off and then back on and it usually works fine after that.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I usually do that with about a 50% success rate. It shouldn't happen as often as it does on this device.

How do we fix the playlist issue? I just realized I use playlists a lot more than I thought and its an issue. It keeps deleting them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781