Epic 4G Video Out

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I now have loaded the 2.2.1 this weekend and i did NOT see anywhere for the video out function that was supposed to be enabled!!! I bought these cords for nothing as it appears I wont ever be able to use them!!

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I actually dont think tvout is a function included in froyo?

Did u download a rom expecting this? If so go to the xda thread and follow the directions for it to work

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The dev gurus on XDA are working on this - I'd guess that we'll have this feature enabled on custom ROMs sooner rather than later.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
No its not a custom rom its the fact that samsung says all galaxy s phone had this function & It has YET to work on my Epic. I am tired of waiting.........

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Personally I've learned to not worry about what should be, but to worry about what I can do to makes things happen. That's why I always jump at custom ROMs and their benefits, since those developers are faster than our updates a lot of the time.

With that being said, I do hope they enable TV out for all those who depend solely on official updates.

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
you could also get a dlna media player or blu-ray player for under $100. newegg has patriot media box with free wifi adapter for $49 after rebate. you could stream pics/video/music wirelessly that way.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
you could also get a dlna media player or blu-ray player for under $100. newegg has patriot media box with free wifi adapter for $49 after rebate. you could stream pics/video/music wirelessly that way.
Ill pass my phone should have it...I'm already aware of the other various options