Watch Media Hub Movies on Computer?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
This is messed up... So i can't plug my phone into my TV and whatch the movie? In settings it looks like you can add another device to your account. Maybe you can add your Comp to it .... I don't know .... This just stinks...

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
agree, I know that I can watch shows between my samsung android devices IE GS2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 .... However it won't let me watch on any other device. Stinks!

matthews1000

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
As far as Media Hub goes... and other videos such as youtube, netflix, etc, You can watch from your Galaxy SII to your TV via the HDMI port. It actually works quite well!

Also, depending on the source you got videos from on your Galaxy (not media hub) you can transfer them to your computer via the USB cable.

I have not seen where media hub stores the video files on the phone... hidden or in an in-accessible directory?

Sterling Kaiser

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Get on the internet, find yourself a micro usb-hdmi cable. with this you can watch on tv if you dont have a samsung smart tv. likewise on laptops and computers. if not hdmi, then micro usb-usb full data cable might work. Havent used the second option, but with the musb-hdmi it works fine on tv and hdmi compatible computers.