where is the revamped Android Market app?

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
same with the new you tube app?? or do they only work with froyo........wow if thats the case then wouldnt that make samsung wanna hurry up and release this thing...cmon now

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
same with the new you tube app?? or do they only work with froyo........wow if thats the case then wouldnt that make samsung wanna hurry up and release this thing...cmon now

I'm pretty sure samsung already released this to the carriers, so at this point we should be wondering what the carriers are doing

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I believe the new Market & YouTube are for Froyo only. I never got an update, I manually installed both.

Yeah the new youtube is for froyo only. However, the new market was automatically pushed to my phone early this morning around 2 am or so. I'm still on stock eclair.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure samsung already released this to the carriers, so at this point we should be wondering what the carriers are doing

That's what I figured. Seems a lot of people with Sprint phones have the update already. Verizon likes to take their time with updates.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The new market is being pushed to 2.1 Epics throughout the next few days. I have friends that have received it, but I haven't :-(

musclehead84

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I exchanged my old phone for avbrand new one and as soon as it was activated and I setup my google acct i had the new market. I then had to do a hard reset and when I set it back up after like 10 mins I had it again.

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The new market showed up on my epic over a week ago. There was no notification, I just opened it one day and discovered it was different.

sent from Epic 4G via Tapatalk

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Been wondering about that myself. I knew the new youtube app I for Froyo, but no updates to the market app. It's no rush though. I do wish that Froyo was officially out for the Epic! Any later and I might just have to use a leaked version...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The update to the market app is for all devices running 1.6 or higher. One of the leaked apk’s that was posted online was only working on FroYo devices (although now there’s one that’s working for pre-FroYo too), so I think that’s where some of this confusion is coming from.

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got the new Market App 10 minutes ago on my epic 4g. It looks great. Just like someone else said, it just showed up. No prompts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta