Hi, I've been asking my friends to text me a photo so that I can add it to my CONTACTS, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to Save/down load to my device............can any one help?
    12-18-2010 03:56 PM
    You can hard press it and an option is "save to the sd card". Im using handsent so I cant say if there is a default way. I would hard press it anyway and see your options.
    12-18-2010 05:24 PM
    Hi, I've been asking my friends to text me a photo so that I can add it to my CONTACTS, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to Save/down load to my device............can any one help?
    You can hard press it and an option is "save to the sd card". Im using handsent so I cant say if there is a default way. I would hard press it anyway and see your options.
    Mike you are very close to the correct answer.. .

Anyways just hard press (click on the picture) and you will get a popup of options. Select "attached items" and from there you will get a new window with the option of saving the picture. Then from there you can use the photo in your contacts.

Hope this helps.
    Balzak likes this.
    12-18-2010 05:56 PM
    WOW,, I tried that,, tapping, but I actually PRESSED and the options came up, thanks a MILLION!
    12-18-2010 06:23 PM
    is he on facebook, you can use syncmypix to sync your friends facebook pics with your contacts. Just make sure your contacts names are entered into your phone the same as their facebook name.
    12-18-2010 09:14 PM
    Mike you are very close to the correct answer.. .

Anyways just hard press (click on the picture) and you will get a popup of options. Select "attached items" and from there you will get a new window with the option of saving the picture. Then from there you can use the photo in your contacts.

Hope this helps.
    I can't seem to find where the pics are saved. Is it saved to the sdcard?
    03-19-2011 04:11 PM
    I can't seem to find where the pics are saved. Is it saved to the sdcard?
    Yes the folder is either download or downloads....can't remember which.
    03-19-2011 04:39 PM
    I realized what i did wrong. I didnt click check on the pic before clicking saved.
    03-19-2011 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD