2.2 and my apps

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
With the 2.2 update around the corner and not knowing what apps will "play nice" with it, should I delete all my current apps then add them back after the update?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
With the 2.2 update around the corner and not knowing what apps will "play nice" with it, should I delete all my current apps then add them back after the update?

Nope no need to, every app you have should run just fine on Froyo. It?s been out long enough where there really shouldn?t be any apps that have been updated within the last 8 months that don?t play nicely with it.

HeyBeerManTX

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been having heck with "Gas Buddy" app loading at all. I get a force close on it because it has a hard time connecting to the network.

I also have been having some issues with force closing of widgets, such as SD memery card, and Program Monitor widget constantly disappearing after a battery swap.

.....among others, but I'm chalking these issues up to the remaining bugs in the leaked DK28.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
iheartradio will not work on 2.2 I learned this with my EVO. I am going back to the EPIC as soon as 2.2 is released.

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been having heck with "Gas Buddy" app loading at all. I get a force close on it because it has a hard time connecting to the network.

I also have been having some issues with force closing of widgets, such as SD memery card, and Program Monitor widget constantly disappearing after a battery swap.

.....among others, but I'm chalking these issues up to the remaining bugs in the leaked DK28.

Really? My Gas Buddy app runs flawlessly... no connection problems or anything... what kind of error are you getting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome