ESPN pack on sprint ID

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't think sprint id is related to the android os itself. Its a third party addition from sprint.

So no its not going to be an add on for froyo. It may come when froyo comes but I think that'll just be coincidence. I could be wrong tho

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

a_c_s

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd concur... doesn't have anything to do with Froyo... there are various flavors of Floyo but depends by carrier... Sprint ID has been deployed on one or two mid tier handsets I saw recently a store... not sure if it's a gimmick yet or not, as I only had a minute to play with it...

whatev

Nov 3, 2010
twitter.com
I think what funeralplanner was getting to is do you think it will be included with the OTA Froyo update for the Epic?

Would be kinda cool.

cheeseburger

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the ESPN id pack last night. The damn thing replaces all notification sounds and main ringtone with ESPN theme music no matter what id pack you change to. I kept looking for some running ESPN app that was doing it. Then I went to main sound settings and found out. Just changed them back to what I wanted. Simple fix once I figured it out. Also, ESPN Right Now and Video on Demand will continue to run and update with no way to shut them down except manually, constantly. Delete!
Predatory? self-serving? PIA? You bet!
But, I was able to watch the Sugar Bowl on my Optimus S. Pretty damn cool!
Now how do I get those ESPN bloatware ring tones out of my ohone?
(One for each sport known to man, except Australian rules bowling for appliances)