Not able to download anything from market

joebb3

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I cannot D/L either. I run the stock rom 2.2.1.

I click "Free" then OK. I don't get the permissions pop up and the d/l initiates... Waits a few seconds... Then goes away. No download.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh good I thought I was the only one. So far I've tried clearing market cache, data, un installing updates; plus some random thing about moving all apps off of sd card(didn't have any on) then deleting the file .android_secure.....none of that worked. So if anyone else had any other possible fixes I'll try but I think it is on googles end.

tbonedr

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my epic. I am rooted and running TrulyEpic. I was able to download something from the market earlier today with no problem.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
@Epic4g_fiver, lets try and keep the "colorful" language on the down low please. If your that displeased with Google and the Market then please send your colorful comments directly to them, not here on the forums.

Thanks.

tbonedr

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Am I safe to say it's not a setup issue? I downloaded an app about 2 hours ago and it worked fine. I just want a calculator!!! AHHH lol
Oh and I don't miss my iphone or my blackberry!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Has nothing to do with setup. Google must be having random issues with the Market. We do have a big storm across much of the US. I'm sure it has some towers down due to power outages that probably are causing service related problems. Just a good guess on my part.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure it has some towers down due to power outages that probably are causing service related problems. Just a good guess on my part.
Jeez Paul, way to make to much sense....i guess that means I need to go to sleep and hope this storm passes. Maybe phil the groundhog will bring good news in the morning.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If the Market's down there's nothing you can do. If the problem is on your end, sometimes signing into Google Talk will help initiate Market downloads. Don't ask me why - but it has worked for me and others before.

Reactions: strudel#AC

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4G here. Downloaded many times from market yesterday and just downloaded something now for handcent. No problems.

tbonedr

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
it started working last night. I was trying to download a bunch of random apps in hopes something would work. Woke up this morning to about 7 downloaded notifications. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae