Battey Charger too Weak?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
While on a road trip recently, I was playing MP3's on my Epic and using it's GPS directions at the same time. When I got to my destination and unplugged everything from my phone, I noticed only a 40% charge. I had the charger plugged in and the charge was over 80% when I started.

So I am guessing that when running both the mp3 player and sprint navigator at the same time the power draw is too great for the car charger to keep up.

Is anyone else having this issue? If not could someone else try this with their phone and see if it can be duplicated? Perhaps I just have a poor charger but it has happened with two different chargers now.

Last edited:

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have had that happen with my usb cord that I use in my car's usb port. I don't know if they output the same amount of power, but it is def possible to use more power than you replace..

Jinded

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I frequently use the Music Player over Bluetooth in conjunction with Google Maps Navigation and always walk away with more battery than I went in with. I'm using an old car charger for a BlackBerry Curve, maybe that one has more power.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz