Apps in Market missing after Froyo EB13 update

jphammy

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
after the update i sync'd my account and then went to the marketplace to redownload my apps. unfortunately my download history is not there?!?! I used the windows installer method.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Desk home is not there i read that some place we will be getting a new desk home app to prevent screen burn in I still have the original i may be able to upload it some place if you need it

jjayr41

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yup this sucks, some of my paid apps I can't even find in the market. My friend that has an evo can see the apps that I can't see. For example, try to search for New York Times and Golfshot GPS....nothing...

rweiss

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
All of my apps showed up on my phone without doing anything after the update. They were even all in the same locations where I had placed them on the homescreens.

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I had he same problem but thankfully I had appbrain and synced before i updated, all i had to do was log in to appbrain from my computer and transfer all my apps from my 2.1epic list to my 2.2.1 epic list.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

raka1212

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Manually updated to EB13 using window installer, all my paid applications are avilable for download except Slindplayer mobile for android (I paid $30 to purchase this app and it is sucks not to see this in my apps). Any help? Also,search doesn't even find slingplayer in market.

jchice2

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just noticed on market.android.com that apps I installed before are no longer showing up in "My Account" (they were there earlier his morning). Also, some apps in "My Account" have not been reinstalled on my phone either.

Gersonian

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
More than likely this issue is because the market has not been updated to recognize our new fingerprint. If you are looking for a quick solution to the problem you can try this solution, but it requires being a little savvy.

signothefish

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Well hopefully the market will get updated. I'm needing my Touchdown Exchange license. Problem is, I've emailed the developers of the missing apps asking how to get them. Guess they won't be able to answer that question.

bakerja

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This sounds like an avoidable problem. It baffles me that really smart people can engineer a "market" but run into this everytime a device is updated?

Shaking my head...

TheHostileGamer

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I just tried going into the android market's website. I logged in and found my phone but when I try to send an app that I purchased to my device it says "You device isn't supported by this software". The app in question was my ESPN radio app. I cant see it on my phone but I can see it on the website.

Tedcas

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Google Earth is again available to Epic4g users. It hadn't appeared in the Market for quite some time. Hopefully all other issues pass after a couple of days.

JrrInTN

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. I was going to download SafeWallet but it's no longer shown. Seems like an odd problem that they would miss updating the fingerprint for the marketplace before putting out the update. I sure hope it's fixed soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy