Missing Icons...

sandman512

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok, did a manual update, no problems. Running Launcher Pro and everything seems to be working pretty good. All the pages were set up, no problems. A few minutes ago, I noticed (3) icons missing(Android icon instead) and the apps. still work. Anyone else? Thoughts? THANKS!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think this is an issue related to apps installed on sdcard. Some Launchers from time to time forget or don't see the app/icon but a reboot resolves it.

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what anyone else has done, but I've rebooted a bunch of times. Nothing helps. I tried putting new apps and moving to sd just for grins, no help again.

brillrick

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok, did a manual update, no problems. Running Launcher Pro and everything seems to be working pretty good. All the pages were set up, no problems. A few minutes ago, I noticed (3) icons missing(Android icon instead) and the apps. still work. Anyone else? Thoughts? THANKS!

- Which apps specifically are having this issue?
- How soon after installing the manual update did this issue begin?
- If you delete icon and add it back again does it happen again?
- Do the icons represent app shortcuts or app widgets?
- Did you update any of these apps recently?

This has not occurred to me, but lets see if we can figure out why

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I know Launcher Pro is a very customizable launcher but I have come across problems before with LP being involved. In addition to what lategordon suggested, I would also throw in trying the stock launcher and see if this problem is still happening.