Help with Apps

coco8003

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
:mad:1)I have only had my epic 4g for about 3 weeks. I download the Youmail Visual Voice app when I first charged the device, and till this day I can't get it to work! I really liked this app on my blackberry and would love to use it now.

2)Is there a way to link my FB contacts to the my phone contacts without transferring all of my FB contacts to my phone?

3)Where do I go to set up to received notifications from FB without getting them thru email?

3)Why do I have my phone set to receive notifications from Yahoo (when i receive emails) but i never get them?

4) Today I was notified that their was a system upgrade. I installed it, but now my default for SMS and MMS is off. I'm not getting them from the device message app, and from the one I downloaded. I want to make my downloaded SMS the default like before, but it just wont work! I'm getting my messages 2 times and it's really annoying!! :mad:

mobags

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
-The phone comes with a Visual voice mail. Why use this one? Don't have this app sorry.
-I do not think there is a way to only sync the contacts you want.
-Just go into the FB app and go into settings and click on notifications, then choose what type of notifications you want and the refresh interval.
-To turn off the default messagers notifications go into the app and then the settings and uncheck the notification.

Reactions: coco8003

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
If you received your system update the stock messaging app was changed. So you will not find your old app as it was updated with the froyo update.

I am not sure about your visual voicemail but if it was the one from sprint the free preview may have expired. The sprint visual voicemail costs extra.

Sent from my Epic using Tapatalk

Reactions: coco8003

coco8003

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The Visual Voicemail cost extra,Youmail is free. I deleted the messaging app (Handcent), I'll just use the default. It's a whole lot better than the previous sms. As for FB, All notifications are checked, it works when it wants too I guess.

Thanks again!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon