BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
There is no way that some how along the lines of rooting and using everything from this website only that I could have gotten hacked?

My gmail account logged out on my phone. Then, later I got my password back to get an email from amazon telling me my account was falsely used and all charges were not put through and password was reset. (This was true).

Then 10 minutes later I get an email from chase about my balance being low in my checking account and go and look (thank you chase for email alerts) and my card is be charged 20 dollars here for car rental and travel expenses.

I scanned my computer and I scanned my phone with lookout. Nothing detected.

Just want to make sure it's not my phone that caused this...

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Although possible it is highly unlikely. You sure you didn't fall for one those fake please log into you account emails? Personally I have one online banking checking account that I use only for online purchases and transfer money to it when needed so if anyone did steal that number it won't have have funds...

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Never log on straight from email. I think they got my information before my accounts.

is it safe to assume with lookout saying I'm clean I'm good? I'm not really familiar with the app.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
All my pass codes used upper and lower case letters numbers and sym. Never been hacked and never log in through email...