How do I enlarge my text to fit my screen?

A Joker

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My battery was dying after doing the 2.2 update so I took phone to a Sprint store and they did a hard reset I have now lost the ability to enlarge my text to fit my screen, help or suggestions on how to enable this would be greatly appreciated I hate my cheeters.
Thanks

A Joker

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My battery was dying after doing the 2.2 update so I took phone to a Sprint store and they did a hard reset I have now lost the ability to enlarge my text to fit my screen, help or suggestions on how to enable this would be greatly appreciated I hate my cheeters.
Thanks
bump

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks

Could you be more specific? Enlarge which text?

A Joker

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Could you be more specific? Enlarge which text?
OK for example if reading a post on this forum I pinch wide rather than the text going outside the screen it gets bigger and taller it doesn't go beyond the
out line of the screen bigger and narrow hope this makes sense. Thanks

footysr

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Joker there is the Default zoom in the internet setting of the browser that might help. Have you tried the double tap instead of the pinch to widen the page?

A Joker

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Joker there is the Default zoom in the Internet setting of the browser that might help. Have you tried the double tap instead of the pinch to widen the page?
Thanks I didn't know about the double tap thanks. But that isn't what I had like I said the print got bigger and the paragraphs got longer it didn't look distorted just taller and bigger must have been a app? I was able to turn it on and off I dont remember what it was called it was in the settings for sure though. Could it have been a setting option? Ive looked through tones of apps no luck dang!!