Signal Problem with EB13

monkey30butt

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Every since updating to EB13 I have had no signal in most areas. I had no problems on DI18. Also 4g is unstable but usable when in town, but 3g seems to barely work. Have been unable to place or receive calls for long periods in known service areas. Standing right next to an EVO shift with good signal I will have 0 bars & it never kicks over to roam to improve the signal. I have updated the PRL with no change.

Last edited by a moderator:

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Please keep to one topic per thread, especially if the other topic(s) relate to different sub-forums (Rooting, ROMs and Hacks in this case). Feel free to start a new thread in that sub-forum for rooting related topics, thanks :)

monkey30butt

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Very sorry Ragnarokx, I meant no disrespect.
Feel fre to delete the thread.

BTW: I would like to thank you & all the other dev's that work so hard & provide all us noobs with so much important info

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thank you :) And don't worry about the thread - I cleaned it up for you. By all means post your rooting questions in that forum, and I'll do my best to answer them.

I had the same signal problems when I first flashed EB13. Just seemed to fix itself after a while. I was thinking it was because of service issues vs Epic software issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc