Emails stuck in outgoing box

oran0007

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to use the native email app with an account on yahoo, one on hotmail and one with ipage (a domain provider). None of the emails I try to send are going out. My gmail account sends from the gmail app. I have rebooted and looked for some setting I may have missed, but cannot figure it out. This is my first android phone(left blackberry), so it is quite possible I am missing some.thing very obvious. Thanks for being patient with an android noob.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend's dad tried to send me a screen shot the other day... I finally got it 2 days later at 4am. My Secondary (professional) gmail account isn't syncing at all (should be push). I seriously am considering a nice stroll to vzw and testing out the thunderbolt (going to go to the nearest store in where I accepted a new job, to see if there is 4G there. Its Miami, and supposed to be covered, but its all the way west, where Sprint doesn't have 4G coverage). Sprint has pissed me off too much in the past (first with the Pre, and their exchange policy).

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i have not had an issue sending or receiving emails but i have noticed it has taken me longer to sync my google stuff (email and reader) recently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy