Which one of these is better to use? My phone is rooted and I have the Viper Rom Trinity 2.0 DK28. Should I stick with DK28 and upgrade to EB01? Its been working just fine and so is this wonderful ROM from the awesome Viper team.
    03-17-2011 08:36 PM
    If you like the performance of the phone with DK28 you might not get a ton out of an EB13 rom.

I'm running: SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.0 (Madhouse) :: EXT4

fully deodexed/ext4 OCed ...
    Attachment 7422

Just a monster phone with this ROM. I back up quite often as journaling is disabled. This is a power-user ROM, for certain. I went from absolutely clean/stock/wiped EB13 to this ROM and have had no major issues. The phone is working better MODDED than any phone I have ever owned stock. There are always major quirks with phones, but with EPIC and this ROM, pretty rock solid.

GL.
    03-18-2011 03:10 AM
    eb13 is not a real big change from dk28. if you like dk- stay with it, altho i dont know a single dev who is still putting out new themes for it, so if you want to stay current with kernels and themes, there is just enough different between them that you should update to eb13. the change is painless and quick with odin and then you just flash your stuff back and presto! i wasnt going to do it, but it was worth it to be able to use the new roms and such that i wanted.
    03-19-2011 02:07 AM
    PLUS- ec05 is coming out soon. the 'official' official version. supposedly THE ONE. finally. haha. stupid sprint.
    03-19-2011 02:08 AM
    Thanks everyone on your response. The phone really performs excellent with the Viper Rom trinity 4.0.4. I haven't had any issues. In my opinion the phone performs so much better. I guest I will stick with DK28 just a little bit longer.
    03-19-2011 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD