[ACS] [HOW TO] Root, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes, and CWM! 60 vids

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if I did it this way if it would work :) now to just get onto my laptop...I have the BYOR ROM on my sd card but not sure if I use androzip to get into it if it will mess up my phone?

You can unzip the ROM on your computer or on your phone - doesn't matter :)

Sent by a little green robot

Reactions: ZiggSVO

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
New video everyone! Let me know what you think!

Also, thank you EVERYONE for your support, I have gotten so much feedback it's crazy and I really appreciate it. Keep the suggestions coming!

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys... A new video should be coming soon! Thanks for all the suggestions.. keep them coming! I have some videos in mind to make. Been busy lately with school work and now golf practice is starting so time is limited. I'll find time soon though! Thanks for all the support.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a huge thanks to all of you guys at android central! I really appreciate all the support. I also would like to give a HUGE thanks to the 3 people the have donated to me. Every little bit helps the college fund!
Keep the suggestions for new videos coming guys!

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Took A Couple Of Tries

And had to use Odin (thanks to your video) but got the Syndicate Frozen ROM installed and running. Thanks a million for your vidz.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
New video everyone! Hope it helps!
Please keep suggestions for new videos coming!!!

Also want to give a shout out to Vapur, Grogck and 2 anonymous people for donating!
Thanks for the support everyone!