[ACS] [HOW TO] Root, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes, and CWM! 60 vids

TexasEpic4G

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Your videos have been VERY helpful and very easy to follow = keep up the good work ( and get ready to add "how to install ACE 2.0 ROM" --- it might be released later tonite according to Paul627g ) :p

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Your videos have been VERY helpful and very easy to follow = keep up the good work ( and get ready to add "how to install ACE 2.0 ROM" --- it might be released later tonite according to Paul627g ) :p

Thanks man! Glad you like them.
And don't worry, I'm getting ready and patiently awaiting it ;) Paul627g is the man.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
New video guys! As a new member of the Android Creative Syndicate (ACS) team I figured I would show another cool ACS theme!

Again, thanks to all that have donated to me, it's been a big help! Thank you!

Keep the suggestions coming!!

Coronas308

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
As a rooting n00b, I just wanted to say thanks for posting the vids...! I've been wanting to root but didn't want to deal with the hassle since I don't really know what the developers are talking about! :'( But! Thanks to you, I'm getting ready to root! :D:D:D

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
As a rooting n00b, I just wanted to say thanks for posting the vids...! I've been wanting to root but didn't want to deal with the hassle since I don't really know what the developers are talking about! :'( But! Thanks to you, I'm getting ready to root! :D:D:D

Happy to help! Let me know if you have anymore questions! :)

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Couple new ones up! Keep the suggestions coming! And thanks to all of the donators!! They are very helpful and much appreciated!!!!!!

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Alright everyone! I know it's been a while since I've made a video... The camera I've been borrowing had to be returned for a while, but I'll get it back soon! I'll actually be gone for the next week playing in a golf tournament in Alabama (so if you live near Scottsboro, come watch!), so I won't be able to start making videos again till I get back! I do have a small list going of video's I'd like to make, but please keep suggestions coming!

As always, huge thanks to the people that have donated! :D

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
hey qbking77, your videos are awesome!!!!! I would like to know what rom/ theme you were running on the video titled "How-to flash the MIUI 1.3.5 Rom on the Samsung Epic 4G:" I have yet to find it. Also could you make a video (If not part of the ones you already posted on the first post) on how to install it.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
hey qbking77, your videos are awesome!!!!! I would like to know what rom/ theme you were running on the video titled "How-to flash the MIUI 1.3.5 Rom on the Samsung Epic 4G:" I have yet to find it. Also could you make a video (If not part of the ones you already posted on the first post) on how to install it.

It's actually the syndicate frozen rom with the blackout bionix theme. Using the blackout bionix launcher pro.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
qbking77, the list just keeps growing and impressing... Good job man. Where were you months and months ago when so many struggled?

FYI, thats okay because it gave people like me something to do chasing down threads trying to answer hundreds of repeated questions on how to do.. etc. etc.. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1