How do I get my name to appear on my Lock Screen ? I have LockBot Pro and AVG Antivirus Pro ( I already entered my name on this ) but I cannot figure out how to get my name to show up on my lock screen. Anyone out there have an answer ? THX
    04-18-2011 07:00 PM
    How do I get my name to appear on my Lock Screen ? I have LockBot Pro and AVG Antivirus Pro ( I already entered my name on this ) but I cannot figure out how to get my name to show up on my lock screen. Anyone out there have an answer ? THX
    It's been so long since I've run stock. I believe it says "Sprint" on the lockscreen. Are you trying to change this to your name? Or add your name in addition to what's already there?
    TexasEpic4G likes this.
    04-21-2011 10:47 AM
    It's been so long since I've run stock. I believe it says "Sprint" on the lockscreen. Are you trying to change this to your name? Or add your name in addition to what's already there?
    There was an anti-virus app a while back I remember seeing posts about that someone was able to display their name on the lockscreen. Its been awhile, a few months...

Otherwise the only way you can change the "Sprint" branding on the lockscreen is to actually modify the framework-res.apk and change it by hand. This also requires you to have your device to be rooted. Probably not the route you really want to take.
    TexasEpic4G likes this.
    04-21-2011 12:47 PM
    I'm actually rooted and ROMed ( not stock ) - I have AVG Antivitus Pro and have entered my name in the correct place there , but it doesn't appear on my lock screen ( using LockBot Pro ) = no big deal = just curious = THX
    04-22-2011 12:39 PM
    OK = my lockscreen is now showing my info ( has been for past couple of weeks now but I forgot I had asked for help on this thread ) .... I didn't do anything different other than trying different ROMs and Themes , but it's worked well with all of them so far ..... Probably just a fluke at first or User Error
    05-08-2011 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD