So I went from stock Froyo on my Epic 4G to a (Froyo) custom ROM. However, the only keyboard I have is the swype keyboard, and the few in the app store. For the while that I used the stock Froyo, I REALLY liked the Samsung Keyboard that came stock but was removed by the ROM. I've been searching, but I can't seem to have a .apk for that keyboard. Does anybody know where I could find it?

Greatly would appreciate it!
    04-19-2011 01:52 PM
    I use a custom ROM as well that only has swype KB I think it is possible to backup and restore the stock KB options using titanium backup. I looked at my backup from before flashing the custom ROM and I have two packages that were backed up: Android keyboard 2.2.1 and Samsung keypad 2.2.1 and I assume these are the two KB options that were available, other than swype, with the stock EC05.
    04-19-2011 05:09 PM
    goto menu/settings/locale and text - in there are the different keyboard settings - swype, android keyboard and samsung keypad.
    04-20-2011 08:12 AM
    I've posted it before, but the Honeycomb keyboard is fantastic. I was OK with the Samsung keyboard, but after a suggestion and some testing myself, I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
    zack370z likes this.
    04-21-2011 02:25 PM
    Honeycomb and Gingerbread keyboards are both nice, I just wish they supported swype at times.
    04-21-2011 03:36 PM