TouchWhixz 4.0 w/o Mod

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Will the 2.3 update for Epic give us TouchWhiz 4.0?

Hmm... I really don't know for sure. But I'd be willing to guess that Touchwiz 4.0 will be limited to the Galaxy S2 devices only. The new HTC Sensation will be shipping with Android 2.3 and Sense 3.0. However, I don't think they're updating HTC Sense across the board for older devices. That's just my take on the matter though...

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
And this is based on you using TW4? Or watching a video? Hey I was in LOVE with the TW video from last year's trade show...course 1/2 those things never made it into the Epic... Try an ASOP email, contacts, calendar - especially with an exchange account and see what's missing or broken by Samsung.

Aesthetically, I think they have a few good ideas- and their hardware is solid but they can't program their OS to save their lives. They need to toss in the towel and just rely on ASOP and focus on delivering great hardware.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Moment never got the updated version of TW that the SGS1 got. Probably the same goes for SGS2.

Sent by a little green robot

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You're right - the previous versions of TouchWiz were on non-Android phones. TW 3.0 doesn't seem too memory intensive, so we will probably see it on the Epic at least unofficially.

Sent by a little green robot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo