How do I get an apk from my sd card loaded?

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I rooted and installed ACE 2.0 and so far so good. However, I have the let's golf apk on my sd card. How do I get it loaded on my phone like etc.

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I didnt find one on ACE but used ES Explorer.
I hear Ghost Commander File manager is good too and is a free Root File Manager.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I find the file using ES but where does the apk go and how do I get it there?

First, go into device Settings, Applications and make sure Unknown sources is enabled. This will allow you to install apk files downloaded from other sources to your card.

Then, go back to your file in your download folder on your card using ES file explorer. Tap on the file, you will see a screen with permissions and a install button and a cancel button at the bottom. Tap the Install button, the phone will do the rest.

You will see a different pop up, if you are installing a file that will replace a system application....

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I click gameloft then games then lgolf2 and it just gives me the file list.

When you download a game apk from the Gameloft site, it goes to your download folder in your cards root directory. When the game apk is installed, it creates a folder in the gameloft folder in your cards root directory.

If you have a Lets Golf 2 folder in your gameloft folder, you installed it, yes? Most games require download of additional content to function. Did you download the additional content?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol