They can't hear me!

cmmeeks18

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok several times now I have had calls on my Epic 4g phone, and when I go to answer them I try to talk to people and they can't hear me, I can hear them just fine but they can't hear me. Now when I have my speaker phone on or my bluethooth device in they can hear just fine, just not when I answer normally. Does anyone have this problem or do they know how to fix it?:'(

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok several times now I have had calls on my Epic 4g phone, and when I go to answer them I try to talk to people and they can't hear me, I can hear them just fine but they can't hear me. Now when I have my speaker phone on or my bluethooth device in they can hear just fine, just not when I answer normally. Does anyone have this problem or do they know how to fix it?:'(
This is a known bug, try toggling the speaker phone on and off see if that resolves it. If the problem does persist you may possibly have a hardware issue, I would attempt a hard reset if you think it is that before running to Sprint because most likely that is what they would do first before replacing the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid