calenar issue

Jamers505

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks just got my epic yesterday and so far I love it. ButI have an issue worth the calendar. When I have been entering events on my linked google calendar sometimes they show up on my phone as blocked out chunks. Which I like. But sometimes they just show up as aan event with no blocked out time. Any way to always have them show up as blocks of time in my epic calendar?

Thank you

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Hey folks just got my epic yesterday and so far I love it. ButI have an issue worth the calendar. When I have been entering events on my linked google calendar sometimes they show up on my phone as blocked out chunks. Which I like. But sometimes they just show up as aan event with no blocked out time. Any way to always have them show up as blocks of time in my epic calendar?

Thank you

Don't enter the event as all day. All day events have no time entries....

Jamers505

May 5, 2011
Visit site
okay, tried that but no success. Still not showing up like a block in the time slot. seems to have the same settings as the events that do. hmmm

Jamers505

May 5, 2011
Visit site
think i found the issue. the only shifts not showing up are my overnight shifts. shifts within the same day are showing up as blocks, but anything crossing midnight is not.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
think i found the issue. the only shifts not showing up are my overnight shifts. shifts within the same day are showing up as blocks, but anything crossing midnight is not.

Ok, you'll have to out smart it. If you have a shift from, let's say, 6pm to 3am the next day, set it from 6pm to 11:59 pm on the 8th. Then set the next day, the 9th from 00:00 (midnight) to 3am.

This will show in time blocks. Otherwise, it'll show as all day event once it crosses midnight if you don't have a time break in there.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss