I'm using SRF 1.1.0 with the included Twilight Zone kernel. Launcher Pro, upgrade...

Any ideas? It was blazing fast before this last reinstall (had an issue with YouMail app, had to reinstall SRF), but now it's kinda slow to rotate.

Not a huge deal, but curious - I don't need it to be fast, but since I sipped the mana and saw it go fast, now I want it that way! :-)
    05-13-2011 09:53 PM
    ya i had the same problem.

Settings>Display>Horizontal Calibration..........hold the phone up the ceiling..make sure the green dot is in the center and hit 'calibrate'

Voila!!!
    05-13-2011 10:01 PM
    Yeah, I'd tried that, and it didn't appear to do anything. But then I flipped the phone over, put it on the underside of the desk - and it is now alllllllll good! Thanks!

Now to figure out if there's any possible way to get some of the stock Samsung Widgets back without reinstalling TouchWiz... *scratches head*
    05-13-2011 10:48 PM
    Yeah, I'd tried that, and it didn't appear to do anything. But then I flipped the phone over, put it on the underside of the desk - and it is now alllllllll good! Thanks!

Now to figure out if there's any possible way to get some of the stock Samsung Widgets back without reinstalling TouchWiz... *scratches head*
    Nope, sorry man, they are like the HTC widgets and are launcher specific.
    05-14-2011 02:16 AM
    Download terminal emulator. Type su hit enter. Then type
    /system/bin/sensorcalibutil_Yamaha then hit enter. Afterwords place phone flat on surface and hit enter again. Wait for it to calibrate, get out of app, put screen to sleep and wake phone again. It should be quicker now.
    05-14-2011 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD