Android 2.3 Gingerbread EI22 latest build WITH IMAGE

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
And now K0nane is taking leave from XDA and Epic development... seems like others will have to step up to the plate. I wonder if Gbhil still has Sprint....
Nah, k0nane isn't going anywhere... I talked with him yesterday a bit and the night when the ACS/INC split started. Actually he pulled me into a private chat for a few words.. I think he's a bit upset over whatever caused this entire mess to unfold but he isn't done with the Epic or development by any means.. At least not from anything he said to me.

Reactions: dcraig

Darkshneider

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
So now Im confuzzled... because when the whole INC started, he said he was satying algon with a few ex-members of ACS, but now today he posts that hes taking leave from XDA and deving for the Epic and that he might or might not be back.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep, must edit my post from above... Wasn't aware of the "Leave"... I'm sure he's still around just under a different name...

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Yep, must edit my post from above... Wasn't aware of the "Leave"... I'm sure he's still around just under a different name...

k0nane is taking a break from developing from the Epic. Hopefully he'll be back soon :)
Don't expect to see much of INC for very long.

TexasEpic4G

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
There does seem to be a little confusion and rukus over at XDA with ACS / INC , so I guess we just have to wait and see what transpires ... they had a good group of developers and I know Paul mentioned them often as helpers with his ROMs

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Maybe we can get a PM invitation for an IRC channel were some things can be explained. *hint*
Just hit the @epic channel or the #acs-users channel... You will see all the normal well known names hanging around in there.. Sit back and listen, you will learn and hear a lot...

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
k0nane is taking a break from developing from the Epic. Hopefully he'll be back soon :)
Don't expect to see much of INC for very long.

what is INC and what is going on? did one team do something to the other? we want to know. perhaps its time to trade my epic again for an evo... after all its only been about 4 days since i traded....

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
what is INC and what is going on? did one team do something to the other? we want to know. perhaps its time to trade my epic again for an evo... after all its only been about 4 days since i traded....

INC is no more. I am now apart of the ACS team again. K0 is taking a break and hopefully will be back to developing for the epic soon.

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
INC is no more. I am now apart of the ACS team again. K0 is taking a break and hopefully will be back to developing for the epic soon.

i thougt that k0 is the head chef at acs.... so he just started their... so is he now exiled from the android community over something. we want to know... do we need to ask for a freedom of information act request....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i thougt that k0 is the head chef at acs.... so he just started their... so is he now exiled from the android community over something. we want to know... do we need to ask for a freedom of information act request....
k0nane and others of ACS/INC are on a leave for some time. If someone decides to talk about why they left and the reasons behind it then so be it but its better we don't ask. k0nane will probably return at some time down the road, trust me hes still around lurking in the shadows he's just using a different name that few know about (before you ask I don't know..)

We still have many talented devs/themers available, things will continue as they always have.

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
k0nane and others of ACS/INC are on a leave for some time. If someone decides to talk about why they left and the reasons behind it then so be it but its better we don't ask. k0nane will probably return at some time down the road, trust me hes still around lurking in the shadows he's just using a different name that few know about (before you ask I don't know..)

We still have many talented devs/themers available, things will continue as they always have.

I just wanted to say thank you to K0nane for bringing magic to our phones. If he didn't come back we would miss him.

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Anonymous internet forum just stooped to a new level of anonymity. :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Please come soon. I am really sick of using the preloaded option. I hope Gingerbread comes soon...

Its been 5 days since compiled, generally, they take about 2-4 weeks (maybe longer, this depends solely on the carrier) of testing of a final build before it is decided to be pushed out to the phones. A flawless update (something Epic owners have never seen) takes about 5 days to roll out in batches. Too frequently, however, during the OTA push, it can get cancelled (as was seen with the EB build).