My phone keeps powering off

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
at random times during the day. Just started a day or so ago. I have to pull battery to get it back on. loaded different ROM and it still does it. Probably happened 5 times today.

regenouis

May 19, 2011
Visit site
The crappy thing about that is it could be anything ranging from software issues, to Liquid Damage. I would say your best bet is to take it in to a technician that can crack it open and take a look...

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying when you press the power button, the screen doesn't turn on and you have to pull the battery to bring it back to normal? If that's what you're talking about, then what I did to fix that problem was cranking up the clock speed to at least 600mhz min. It sounds like it will drain the battery but I've noticed it doesn't even appear to have an impact on battery.

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying when you press the power button, the screen doesn't turn on and you have to pull the battery to bring it back to normal? If that's what you're talking about, then what I did to fix that problem was cranking up the clock speed to at least 600mhz min. It sounds like it will drain the battery but I've noticed it doesn't even appear to have an impact on battery.

Yes, I'll try that and see if it helps.

I'm running Bonsai 4.1.1RC6 with Bonsai kernel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz