For the Epic and with a $150 upgrade? I want to see how much it was so I can add it to my bill.
    06-11-2011 07:11 AM
    For the Epic and with a $150 upgrade? I want to see how much it was so I can add it to my bill.
    Im sorry but could you reword everything?... I'm bilingual and some how reading the title and question, gets me confused... honestly O_o..
    06-11-2011 10:46 AM
    I think what the OP is asking, is what was the total for the upgrade (with the 150 premier gold or 2yr upgrade discount).

I picked up my Epic for a couple weeks ago at Best Buy when they had it for Free. Being a Premier customer, Sprint waived the upgrade fee on my line. I am now paying the $10 "premium data" fee. My bill is no different otherwise. I would call Sprint's telesales or stop by your local Sprint store or mall kiosk for a price. I am pretty sure that only Telesales can add the device cost to your bill directly, otherwise you have to pay upfront when you get it.
    06-11-2011 02:44 PM
    Actually, depending on your account status you can order it online or get it from the store and they'll put it on your bill.
    06-11-2011 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD