Skype Video Calling for Epic Live

btc0526

I wish I worked at google
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Didnt even get a FC the first time i tried. It was all smooth for me

Accidentally updated and it broke the vdeo calling. I tried installing the apk again and nothing :( fml!

Last edited:

btc0526

I wish I worked at google
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I have stock 2.2.1 as im waiting for the official 2.3 i tried it on 3g and 4g. No wifi but since it worked on those two im sure wifi works

Stearmandriver

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a glitch when trying to initiate a video call by pressing the "skype video call" button for a contact? Starting a skype call then pressing the cam button seems to work.

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
When I go to create an account and I put in my phone number it says I need to enter a country code. Yes, I put in 1+ area code. What gives?

ANDROID__JUNKIE

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
When I go to create an account and I put in my phone number it says I need to enter a country code. Yes, I put in 1+ area code. What gives?

I ran into the same issue, I believe this is an issue with Skype not you. I used my laptop to successfully create an account and just logged into the mobile app.

crc76

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
..worked on my HTC sensation...phone to pc, haven't tried to make phone to phone call yet...not sure as well if upgrading to the latest version of skype will break it
Thanks for this

blada4life

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
im not able to make a video call. I attempted to call another epic 4g device. when i click on video call, the app flips to landscape mode and nothing happens. the only way to undo the flip of the screen is to exit out of the app.

i am able to call from skype to skype and chat as well.

also, the market is giving me an available update, should i do it?

bowmanm3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
im not able to make a video call. I attempted to call another epic 4g device. when i click on video call, the app flips to landscape mode and nothing happens. the only way to undo the flip of the screen is to exit out of the app.

i am able to call from skype to skype and chat as well.

also, the market is giving me an available update, should i do it?

This same thing happens to me, and whenever I try to answer a video call the app force closes. Did it about 6 times before I gave up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool