04-20-2012 10:41 PM
790 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    If you hurry, the Galaxy II is on sale through tomorrow:

https://wl-androidcentral.bbymsoluti...special-offers

Mav.
    I was considering that, but it is $129 if I renew my contract, whereas it was only $100 at Best Buy when I was there last weekend. I'll check tomorrow since that is when I'm eligible for an upgrade.
    02-29-2012 06:45 PM
    I was considering that, but it is $129 if I renew my contract, whereas it was only $100 at Best Buy when I was there last weekend. I'll check tomorrow since that is when I'm eligible for an upgrade.
    Glad your upgrade is so soon.
    Mine is not until 09/01/12.
    Let us know what you get and the deal you make.

Mav.

Sent from the future on my Android Optimus S.
    02-29-2012 08:39 PM
    June 1st!? If that is really the release date for the Galaxy Nexus Sprint just lost another customer. I'm going to Verizon. This whole unlimited data deal doesn't bother me since I'm on wifi all day.
    02-29-2012 09:04 PM
    The GN is going to be old news by the time Sprint lets this baby loose.. I was really excited at first but I've lost interest now... 16 gb/32 gb.. Faster processor? None of it is that appealing anymore....
    giograves likes this.
    02-29-2012 09:07 PM
    I haven't lost all interest yet and I'm willing to wait a little bit longer but if I don't hear anything by late March or early April I'm leaving to get the Galaxy Nexus on another carrier.
    02-29-2012 10:09 PM
    I might have to start looking at Verizon. Sprint's Unlimited Everything Plan doesn't have the same appeal as it used to have, thanks to using Google Voice for calls/texts, and abusing Wi-Fi for internet. If Sprint keeps dropping the ball with releasing quality smartphones, I may have no choice but to switch.
    02-29-2012 10:40 PM
    Im willing to wait. I like my cheap monthly Sprint bill with unlimited voice/text/data with no surprises. No way do i want to get raped by Verizon or AT&T every month. I like not having to worry about big surprise bills. Pick your carrier first. Then pick your phone. Sprint offers the best value bar none. Leave and you might regret it. Good luck.
    03-01-2012 03:02 AM
    Vice president of Google Wallet and Payments Osama Bedier said U.S. operator partner Sprint Nextel (NYSE:S) will introduce "at least 10 additional phones" with support for Google Wallet this year. Source: Jason Akeny fiercemobilecontent.com

This sounds promising for a great sprint lineup!
    03-01-2012 08:36 AM
    I'm not satisfied waiting around for the Galaxy Nexus anymore. I got the HTC Evo 4g the day it was released and my contract is up in 30 days. I have been not so patiently waiting for the GB ever since I heard about it.

The Sprint unlimited plan *sounds* good, but for me it isnt any big deal anymore. There is no 4g in my area, there never has been and I knew this when I bought the Evo, I could care less about 4g, I use wifi all day and 3g is good enough when no wifi is available. There wont be any 4g in my area for the foreseeable future and I dont care.

I'm tired of waiting. I was excited when Sprint announced plans for the GN, but I've lost interest. They are so damn cryptic about everything, I just want a freaking release date. I would also appreciate a good 3 to 6 months heads up on what NEW phones are going to be available on Sprint, so I can make a better decision when I shackle myself to a new piece of hardware for the next two freaking years.

30 days. If there is no information by the time my contract is up, I'll make up my mind to drop Sprint for a carrier that has a GN I can take home that same day. Sick and tired of the lack of information.
    03-01-2012 09:06 AM
    I'm not satisfied waiting around for the Galaxy Nexus anymore. I got the HTC Evo 4g the day it was released and my contract is up in 30 days. I have been not so patiently waiting for the GB ever since I heard about it.

The Sprint unlimited plan *sounds* good, but for me it isnt any big deal anymore. There is no 4g in my area, there never has been and I knew this when I bought the Evo, I could care less about 4g, I use wifi all day and 3g is good enough when no wifi is available. There wont be any 4g in my area for the foreseeable future and I dont care.

I'm tired of waiting. I was excited when Sprint announced plans for the GN, but I've lost interest. They are so damn cryptic about everything, I just want a freaking release date. I would also appreciate a good 3 to 6 months heads up on what NEW phones are going to be available on Sprint, so I can make a better decision when I shackle myself to a new piece of hardware for the next two freaking years.

30 days. If there is no information by the time my contract is up, I'll make up my mind to drop Sprint for a carrier that has a GN I can take home that same day. Sick and tired of the lack of information.
    i think you should email that to dan@sprint.c0m.
    03-01-2012 09:37 AM
    Hey guys...big news here!!! Just talked to my Sprint guy. He was talking to a Samsung Rep who told him early April is when ours will arrive!!! Apparently Verizon bought rights to have it exclusively for a little while. I can't wait!!!!!

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!
    03-01-2012 12:10 PM
    Does anyone know when Sprint's MWC press conference/announcement/thing is today?
    03-01-2012 12:21 PM
    That's awesome! Thats what I've been saying too, they are having to wait. April first is the date all launch day evo users can upgrade.
    03-01-2012 12:22 PM
    Hey guys...big news here!!! Just talked to my Sprint guy. He was talking to a Samsung Rep who told him early April is when ours will arrive!!! Apparently Verizon bought rights to have it exclusively for a little while. I can't wait!!!!!
    That is the best officially unofficial rumor and/or hearsay that I have seen yet.
    Early April announcement or release?
    Thanks.

Mav.
    03-01-2012 12:24 PM
    Does anyone know when Sprint's MWC press conference/announcement/thing is today?
    I read 1030 est. I haven't heard anything about what was said if this is true.
    03-01-2012 12:24 PM
    That's awesome! Thats what I've been saying too, they are having to wait. April first is the date all launch day evo users can upgrade.
    Actually, my upgrade is today.

03-01-2012 01:10 PM
    time to buy a case. i like TPU.
    03-01-2012 01:21 PM
    Actually, my upgrade is today.

I wonder how that is? I have a launch day evo.
    03-01-2012 01:27 PM
    I still need to see this in writing from Sprint. I want an "official" date.
    03-01-2012 01:31 PM
    I wonder how that is? I have a launch day evo.
    I bought an evo on contract (launch day) and my upgrade is April 1st also. I think that's the best time to launch a new device.
    03-01-2012 01:41 PM
    03-01-2012 05:28 PM
    Wow. That gives me hope. Why would they release that video if the release was far away? Im starting to think its close!!!
    03-01-2012 05:44 PM
    Did you read the newest post on that site about 10 devices in 2012?? Too bad we have to wait for CTIA now.
    03-01-2012 08:31 PM
    Im willing to wait. I like my cheap monthly Sprint bill with unlimited voice/text/data with no surprises. No way do i want to get raped by Verizon or AT&T every month. I like not having to worry about big surprise bills. Pick your carrier first. Then pick your phone. Sprint offers the best value bar none. Leave and you might regret it. Good luck.
    +1
    polarized likes this.
    03-01-2012 08:32 PM
    They will release when its ready.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    03-01-2012 09:14 PM
790 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD