Looks like the Sprint Galaxy Nexus may be updated for the sprint version with a better processor and maybe a better camera. Which would explain on Cnet's review why Samsung expressly told Cnet that they cannot show the back of the phone on the review

Refreshed Galaxy Nexus Plus with faster CPU and improved camera on the way? | Android and Me

What do you guys think could it be possible.? I mean look at the galaxy SII on at&t:
    Galaxy SII
    Galaxy S II skyrocket
    Galaxy S II skyrocket HD
    01-30-2012 08:40 PM
    I think the 4470, is possible maybe even likely. The 4470 is designed to be both hardware and software compatible with the 4460 CPU. While a small number bump, the 4470 really ups the performance. I hope for a camera bump, but I have less confidence in that happening.
    01-30-2012 09:00 PM
    The back of the phone has exactly NOTHING to do with what processor is in it. In fact, they showed us the back of the phone. We just weren't allowed to photograph it. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about the back of the phone they showed.

http://www.androidcentral.com/eyes-f...t-galaxy-nexus
    01-30-2012 09:19 PM
    The back of the phone has exactly NOTHING to do with what processor is in it. In fact, they showed us the back of the phone. We just weren't allowed to photograph it. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about the back of the phone they showed.

I think he was trying to imply that perhaps the camera sensor or optics changed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-30-2012 10:14 PM

Well if they change the camera sensor, and kept the position and design the same then it would not be noticeable, but quick question did they say as to why you couldn't take pictures of the back of the phone? Also I'm sure that was a pre-production phone.. So I'm hoping for a better camera too.. But I guess time will tell Phil, and thanks for the reply keep up the great work.
    01-30-2012 11:03 PM

Did you guys catch the wonky screen resolution that every other site seems to have missed? They have it at 1196x720 on the Nenamark score, but on the actual Galaxy Nexus, its 1184x720.

I say fake. It wouldn't exactly be hard to fake these results.
    01-30-2012 11:13 PM
    My ice cream sammich will be melted before i get to taste it.
    ogdlow likes this.
    01-31-2012 06:19 AM
    Did you guys catch the wonky screen resolution that every other site seems to have missed? They have it at 1196x720 on the Nenamark score, but on the actual Galaxy Nexus, its 1184x720.

I say fake. It wouldn't exactly be hard to fake these results.
    There's no way to know yet, but I wouldn't discount the possibility because of screen resolution. That change would happen if Google simply updated ICS so the button strip at the bottom would be thinner.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    01-31-2012 06:25 AM
    Galaxy Nexus Plus I like the sounds of that
    Berserk likes this.
    01-31-2012 11:05 AM
    Galaxy Nexus Plus I like the sounds of that

Ditto. Would be a swift kick in the '@ss' to Verizon.. Remember the whole Palm Pre/Pixi Plus.

Now it's time to 1+ them
    Lucki and harold42483 like this.
    02-01-2012 06:19 AM
    my guess is that Google wants to keep the Nexus as consistent as possible among all carriers given that it is a "reference" developer phone. obviously the radios must be different - but i would not expect any variation in other components.
    02-01-2012 07:57 AM
    Ditto. Would be a swift kick in the '@ss' to Verizon.. Remember the whole Palm Pre/Pixi Plus.

Now it's time to 1+ them
    ya that would be great!
    02-01-2012 03:58 PM
    anyone else having problems with the ics upgrade? my battery life has gone down to nothing. and the phone locks up when often. especially when i goes to sleep
    04-17-2012 08:34 PM

Now it's time to 1+ them
    I remember that. Thats the reason i left WebOS. That was a slap in the face.
    04-17-2012 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD