Deal of the Day for Feb. 22 - Seidio SURFACE Case for GNex

Bestphonever

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
This is the case I want...I love Seidio cases.

http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-surface-case/4A123A9519.htm?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dailydeal

The description says "This case fits the GSM and Verizon verisons of the Galaxy Nexus" Do you think I'm safe picking this up for the Sprint version. I figure it's worth the risk to save $13.

Thoughts?

You never know man, I think it should be fine considering how it fits both the CDMA and GSM one. I doubt the sprint one will be too different than the verizon one in terms of the size. Maybe they'll give us the extended battery out of the box and it wont fit, but I doubt sprint will be that kind.

Also, there may be a chance that sprint will scrap the galaxy nexus, just like verizon and sprint did with the first cdma nexus one. Who knows what's going on, if only sprint were more transparent.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
This is the case I want...I love Seidio cases.

http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-surface-case/4A123A9519.htm?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dailydeal

The description says "This case fits the GSM and Verizon verisons of the Galaxy Nexus" Do you think I'm safe picking this up for the Sprint version. I figure it's worth the risk to save $13.

Thoughts?

IMO wait. i'm in the same position but i don't want to waste money on a case if it won't fit or later gets upgraded. if we buy a case now way in advance we will not be able to return it because the return period will lapse. hence - i'm waiting until the Sprint G-Nex is released.

Gtronic

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah good call. I'll wait. It's sad, I am so excited about this phone I am making a thread about saving $13 on a case. ugggggg

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
and you never know a better case might arrive between now and then or perhaps your taste may change. IMO it's good business to wait until closer to when the phone is released before you buy the case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay