$50 on Google Wallet.

zero1sd6

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I just called the Google wallet help line about the $50.00 offer, because I wanted to know if i'm going to be eligible, because i currently have a nexus phone. They told me that I am not eligible because it's only for new subscribers. so i'm just going to create a new account. :-$

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I just called the Google wallet help line about the $50.00 offer, because I wanted to know if i'm going to be eligible, because i currently have a nexus phone. They told me that I am not eligible because it's only for new subscribers. so i'm just going to create a new account. :-$

I'm pretty sure that it's linked to your Google account. I think you would have to reset everything and risk losing all your data

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

Did you just buy your Sprint Galaxy Nexus? (nope, it's not out yet).

This offer does not apply to you.

zero1sd6

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I guess what gets me is that everywhere you read nothing states that you have to be a new customer. its a little deceitful to customer that don't have a clue. I linked wallet to a different account and I got 10.00 so I think that its a start.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I have fallen in love with this phone. It is so much better than I thought it would be, as far as I'm concerned google can keep the extra $40 , bit since they won't mind I'll keep it lol . :cool:

ggalmin

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I have received my 10$ credit, was there any details on how you would receive the remaining credit? Do you have to make a transaction or will it just appear at some point?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan