Sprint Galaxy Nexus - Where to Buy?

Vivi#AC

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I called a RadioShack and BestBuy and nobody has it in-store

Yup, not a single store in my town has it. The kid at Best Buy didn't even know what phone I was talking about and kept telling me that the only Nexus that Sprint has is the S... He checked every district and from Chicago to Phoenix apparently no store had it in stock and there were none on order...

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Have anyboody tried an actual sprint store? Not a 3rd party sprint store...but one like a corporate store.

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Tapatalk 2

viper42391

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
In Tampa area, FL.. No stock at radioshack or Best Buy yet, calling sprint stores now. I hate going to Sprint stores, but if they've got them, I'll be there!

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just called in Maryland, no stock in one if them. Then I called corporate store, the rep told me they will get them tomorrow?

FatMikeNJ

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was just informed BB stores will not get the NEXUS GALAXY.... BBonline only.... as per a BB employee whom was informed by a Sprint higher up.... might be BS who knows.. makes sense though.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
More and more different locations are telling me of a delay by Samsung in shipping units out to everyone.
They are also saying they should get the phone Monday or Tuesday (4/23 or 4/24).
Guess I will start calling around tomorrow to see who has what.

Mav. :cool:

FatMikeNJ

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint store in Woodbridge NJ was instructed by corporate to sell the 4 units as soon as they got them; sold out yesterday. Lame.

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Well the general shortage jives with what Amazon Wireless said about not showing it available until it was in stock. Looks like a week or so delay based on all the feedback here.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express