data speeds on sprint galaxy nexus

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
cool my parents live in kc i will be down there in a few weeks maybe i can check this lte out since Minnesota wont have it for a while

helloworld1

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
cool my parents live in kc i will be down there in a few weeks maybe i can check this lte out since Minnesota wont have it for a while

Well if Sprint hasn't activated LTE on other towers by then, the tower that I am using is in Heritage Park. This is the only spot that I have been able to use it as of yet. I will be around the Sprint campus today so I'll see if I can get it there.

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
This is better than I've seen on a Verizon gnex in quite some time, btw.

Probably because he's likely the only person in that area that's even on Sprint's lte right now. Question is what's it gonna look like in 2 months... that's pretty low for no one being on. VZW was posting 30-50 meg speeds early on. Not a great sign IMO.

italianotampa

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well if Sprint hasn't activated LTE on other towers by then, the tower that I am using is in Heritage Park. This is the only spot that I have been able to use it as of yet. I will be around the Sprint campus today so I'll see if I can get it there.
How fast is 3G? The towers with LTE running should have faster 3G according to their new vision update.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Good to know LTE Networks are live. I'm sure there will be software enhancements to increase the speeds people are experiencing once more devices are rolled out and Sprint can start analyzing the real world data.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who is saying that it's "not a great sign" at current speeds, you do realize that the lte network isn't "live" yet and still in testing right?

Save your criticism when it's actually live and what the speeds are then, I bet they blow your mind.

With verizon I can get 30mbs down with two bars of lte in my bedroom...

Now that's what I'd like for sprint.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000