Sprint Galaxy Nexus Winners (Sprint Datastorm)

JonDoe92

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I have tried two sprint reps on chat, both failed to answer my questions concerning the contest. I feel bad for anyone like me that entered this contest and played the game every day in hopes of scoring the Galaxy Nexus. The point of the game was to get this phone out before the retail release. Win or lose I am very disappointed in the way this contest was organized.

Wiitard12

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I've recently talked to a Sprint chat person.
He told me that, no, the winners have not been selected and also that there is no time table for when they will be selected.

Also I asked if all would be notified if they won or not:

ME: One more question, when the winners are picked, will people know? Or will it only be the winners who know?
chat guy : Let me check this also.
ME: ok. thank you.
chat guy : You're welcome.
chat guy : The notification message will receive every customers.

I guess that means everyone will be notified lol.

JonDoe92

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see that someone could get something out of them. This whole thing is just very unprofessional for such an established company, needing to keep their customers happy. I really hope to hear something from them soon

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Compliance/“Sprint Data Storm Sweepstakes ”, PO Box 468, Stonington, CT 06378. Requests must be received by May 17, 2012. VT residents omit postage.

Therefore, there will be no public notification.

R1der2002

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I actually called corporate the other day and had a nice conversation with a regional manager about a billing issue and also the Datastorm game. I expressed that I was upset that I played everyday and took time out of my day to play the game and have yet to see any winners announced. I dont care If I win or not I just want the winners announced, so he talked to someone else got my billing issue fixed and told me the names have not been picked yet but will email me with a list when they are....sooo it's probably a crock of bs but if I do get a list I'll post it.

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Already have^ no names have been picked, that is what I was told multiple people in sprint.

The only legit response you will receive will be via the mail in a written statement.

No one you ever contact in-store, over the phone, online, has access to their 'sponsored marketing' department.

Its all for legal reasons.

You will never be able to speak one on one with any Sprint Employee, and have this answer addressed accurately.