buggy...

djpheer

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice any bugs yet? I have some quite annoying ones.

Using Bluetooth headset (talking on phone) while on wifi eventually kills the wifi connection completely.

Using wifi and then turning off wifi and going to 3G, 3G connection wont return. Says 3G but have no connection untill power cycling the phone or going to airport mode and back.

Notifications sometimes dont make sound/dont lightup notification light.

anyone else?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Using Bluetooth headset (talking on phone) while on wifi eventually kills the wifi connection completely.

Using wifi and then turning off wifi and going to 3G, 3G connection wont return. Says 3G but have no connection untill power cycling the phone or going to airport mode and back.

anyone else?

I haven't experienced any of those issues. My NFC is borked..but sprint is sending overnighting me another phone and I will have it tomorrow.

djpheer

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My wifi to 3g issue seems to have cleared itself up for the most part however using a bluetooth headset while on wifi does surely KILL my wifi connection eventually. It cuts in and out while on bluetooth. You can even look at the wireless connections available (5 or 6 around my house) And the second I turn on the bluetooth headset they all disappear. I am getting around it by using a 5ghz network instead of 2.4. Still not a deal breaker for me however as I love the phone despite this bug. Also fixed the notification issue by using lightstream app, which by the way is a pretty cool app even if you have no issues with notifications. :)

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

anyone else?

This isn't a galaxy nexus bug its an issue with your bluetooth and your router. I have had this happen with my gnex, evo 3d, evo 4g, touch pro 2, touch pro 1, touch diamond. I can go on but you get the point. Like someone said get a router that uses 5ghz and you won't have that problem anymore.