Galaxy Nexus for $149.99

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up that is thinking about buying the GNexus that wirefly has them for $149.99 with a new sprint contract or renewal. Just ordered mine today.

Not trying to be anal, but I believe this has already been brought up in another topic in this forum.

mranderson41

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if it already has. I didn't see it when I looked through the Spring forum nor did it show up in the pre thread post search function when you go to post a new thread.

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
with that many posting going on everyday, hard for someone to keep track of every post. not everyone gets instant update on every post on every thread. haha. cut the guy some slack, he's just trying to help. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnly

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
with that many posting going on everyday, hard for someone to keep track of every post. not everyone gets instant update on every post on every thread. haha. cut the guy some slack, he's just trying to help. :)

Agreed; this isn't XDA here. We can be a *little* more civil. ;)

soonerfreak

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Activation instructions are usually included in the packing slip if there are any special conditions.

Doing it on my own won't be a problem. I just wanted to make sure my dad would be without his phone for the time to ship(his upgrade). I know this might seem really stupid to ask but it is really important he is able to be reached and I did not want to mess this up.

jmiles3010

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up, I tried wirefly 6 phone calls later and tons of BS. I cancelled and went to letstalk. Wirefly insisted I needed a deposit, Been a Sprint customer for over 10 years and am approved for 10 lines. I went to letstalk and decided to call, The guy who answered "George" english was his 1st language and he resided in the US ( texas) and the ordered was easy and cheaper then the other CO. Letstalk includes over night shipping free VS. 3 day shipping for free.

mranderson41

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Giving credit and legitimacy to this thread: I bought my Galaxy Nexus because of his post.

Thank you.

At least I helped someone out. I know I certainly didn't even consider reading a 10 page thread to figure out who had the phones. I assumed that thread was more about which stores would have them in stock to pick up upon release. Not a listing of who had the phone for sale. Next time I'll keep it to myself I guess.

Reactions: FatMikeNJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007