FD02 Update Rolling Out Today

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Getting in So Cal now, goodbye FC12 & hello FD02.
425741bb-a019-7634.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
already installed about 30 minutes ago.. appears to have fixed the 3g problems.. I say appears to have.. unless I am utilizing 3g through my airvana airave. Can anybody who has one of these connect to the 3g off of this device and try to do a speed test. Wheneve I do a speed test through my airaive, the 3g on my GNEX freezes., and the data connection stays frozen until I enable wifi, or turn on/turn off airplain mode. It did this on both of the GNEXes I've had. Other phones on in my house speedtest fine. It still does it after the FD02 update.

mikegodzwa

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got it in Washington DC. Hoping it solves my sub-par battery performance. My GNex hit the red after only 6hrs of limited use. I think I was experiencing some serious connection issues.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got it here in NY. Wasn't experiencing any connectivity issues before, hopefully that continues after this update.

waynebeep

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what the update did to Google Wallet but when I put the phone down on top of my real wallet it made a weird sound. After some detective work, I figured out that it scanned my credit card. Nothing appeared on screen though.

anon(41372)

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
My 3G worked fine before the update. Now I'm having nothing but problems. Sometimes the signal will be there but I lose blue status and data connectivity (falls back to 1xRTT) and other times it just shows there is no sprint signal at all even when I'm next to a tower.

I have to constantly reboot. Damn it.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
My 3G worked fine before the update. Now I'm having nothing but problems. Sometimes the signal will be there but I lose blue status and data connectivity (falls back to 1xRTT) and other times it just shows there is no sprint signal at all even when I'm next to a tower.

I have to constantly reboot. Damn it.

Yeah, saw that 1xRTT when was rebooting, but eventually showed 3G - but a lot slower than before getting the 3G symbol to show up. Signal so far, not worse, but not improved either.

BrianCioffi

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I had no problems with my phone before the update, now my 3G doesn't work at all and all of my bookmarks for internet pages (including the widget) have disappeared.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
No problems before and no problems after.
It may be my imagination, but I get an extra bar every now and then in places I had not been getting it before.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12