Looking for no fingerprint, clear, no matte finish, and covers the entire glass.

I got the sprint package during checkout, and its only a square... lame.. lint and will collect along the top & bottom from pocket storage if it doesn't contour and cover all edges of the glass...

Any ideas?
    05-11-2012 11:49 AM
    A protector came with the DBA Combo Mesh case and also got one with the OtterBox Commuter case I got.
    The one with the Mesh case is on now.
    It covers every part of the screen.

Weird that the official Sprint one is not fitting.

Mav.
    05-11-2012 01:00 PM
    I ordered a Ghost Armor protector for mine. It's in the mailbox waiting to be put on. It covers the whole screen and is not supposed to have the "orange peel" look like some say the Zagg protectors do. I have always used Zagg protectors, so I guess I never really noticed, but I figured I'd try this because it offers the same protection (lifetime warranty) and was cheaper.
    05-11-2012 01:07 PM
    xo skins worked great for me
    05-11-2012 01:12 PM
    I don't waste my money on expensive screen protectors anymore. I've had all those wet applied ones on past phones and they're more of a pain in the butt than anything. Just bought these for the Nexus and they are edge to edge fit, dry install.

6X NEW Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Skin Guard | eBay

As with any screen protector, you gotta work the bubbles out, cut down on dust in your area of install, etc. Since you get 6, you got the leeway to mess up a few times haha. I got it right on my second install. (first was just a quick, right out of the envelope, no prep sort of install)

You HAVE to get it perfect, since its edge to edge, or you will get some bubbling on edges due to curved glass. I got it as perfect as I'm gonna get it, imo.
    05-14-2012 09:35 AM
    I bought one of the zagg knock offs extreme guard 1.99 . Been using them for years. Looks better then zagg.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-14-2012 04:59 PM
    I got an OtterBox Defender case which comes with a built-in screen protector. Pretty sweet.
    05-14-2012 11:46 PM
    I'm personally a fan of the Seidio "HD" screen protectors. They use some form of static cling rather than a chemical adhesive. It makes removing or replacing the screen protectors as easy as possible. Fairly easy to install too, since there is no adhesive. Just roll onto screen. If you mess up, pull back before the entire thing is rolled off, reposition, and try again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2012 12:36 AM
    xo skins worked great for me
    +1
    05-15-2012 12:21 PM
    I just got a zagg and installed it. it does have the orange peel look that was mentioned, but I don't care what it looks like with the phone off, with it on, you don't know it is there. I then put it in the otterbox defender, I love it btw. and it worked just fine with both the zagg and the defender screen protector, but I removed the otter box one and am running it with just the zagg.
    05-15-2012 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD