White LED is pink - 3rd Nexus is under 14 days

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey All.

I am now on my 3rd Nexus. The first one had camera issues where the screen would turn black and the phone would need to be rebooted. My second one wouldn't connect to 3g but half the time and then it stopped charging out of nowhere. I am now on my 3rd. It seem to be quicker the 2nd one and the screen is definitely brighter. But now my issue with this device is that the LED notification light is not white - it's actually fairly pink. I am starting to be convinced that this device is not consistent. The difference in brightness, LED's, and speed - not to mention the horrible connectivity issues I've experienced... Has anyone had any issues with the notification light not being white?

Reno Skyy

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The led is white but has a tint of pink that I have noticed not a big deal for me sence I installed costume rom that have options to change the color of led

Sent from the Best Android phone my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The led is white but has a tint of pink that I have noticed not a big deal for me sence I installed costume rom that have options to change the color of led

Sent from the Best Android phone my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Right on...thanks for the reply. It's not a huge deal to me either, I was just curious about other's experiences. I hope that this phone is not as buggy as the other two. I'd really like to keep this device.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't noticed it being pink at all. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it next time I get a text.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just started using Light Flow and my led light is now an awesome green color. :cool:

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, remember that it can change colors based on context.

I'm astounded at all the problems people are having with this phone. I got mine on launch day, and haven't had a problem with it at all. Fingers crossed :)

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, remember that it can change colors based on context.

I'm astounded at all the problems people are having with this phone. I got mine on launch day, and haven't had a problem with it at all. Fingers crossed :)

Tell me about it, I love this device soooo much and waited 6 months for it to cone to Sprint. I'm having to get a replacement because of an overheating issue and bad battery, should be at the store in a couple of days. Hopefully my second one will be much better. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci