No problems with my Galaxy Nexus. Anyone else?

TnA206

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I came from the sii epic 4g touch. Love vanilla. Battery life seems same to me. Consistent 15 hours of battery life. No issues except sometimes there's a crackle in the earpiece when talking on the phone anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Downtown Taco

TnA206

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Switching over from the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Is this a wise move?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad I did so much nicer without touchwiz and the phone size is more comfortable. The only thing I was really worried about was the camera but I have no complaints about it.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I did so much nicer without touchwiz and the phone size is more comfortable. The only thing I was really worried about was the camera but I have no complaints about it.

I've heard it actually takes better still shots, despite the 5mp camera. True, false, bueller?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get black dots on black screens? Lol I'm a little worried about these dots being all over (black screen only, no dead pixels that I have seen) but I heard that's just because of amoled. Thoughts?

Reactions: TnA206

TnA206

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get black dots on black screens? Lol I'm a little worried about these dots being all over (black screen only, no dead pixels that I have seen) but I heard that's just because of amoled. Thoughts?

Would they show up on a screen capture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol