Galaxy nexus stuck on google boot

lpderek

May 2, 2012
Visit site
So my sprint galaxy nexus is stuck on the google boot loop. I had gummy rom and i tried going back to orginal stock but when i tried to start up i get the bootloop. I have tried locking it and unlocking it. I have been using "Galaxy root toolkit 1.4" by WugFresh. Any ideas? I am trying to flash it again.:(

lpderek

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Been working on it still nothing. Did battery pull. lock and unlock. did sprint online customer service and everything. Nothing is working. :/

Seauxcrazy

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Why not just boot into recovery and restore a NAND backup or do a full wipe and reflash? Hopefully you did a backup.

phone off -- Volume up AND Volume Down AND Power held until you feel vibrate -- from there, you should know what to do.

Edit: btw, why are you going back stock? Besides that, everyone should use this as a lesson to ALWAYS run a backup on your stock stuff right after root so you always have something to go back to.

jedininjafication

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
So my sprint galaxy nexus is stuck on the google boot loop. I had gummy rom and i tried going back to orginal stock but when i tried to start up i get the bootloop. I have tried locking it and unlocking it. I have been using "Galaxy root toolkit 1.4" by WugFresh. Any ideas? I am trying to flash it again.:(
Your best bet is to check out qbking77 on YouTube. Go to his galaxy nexus folder. He will walk you thru adb, root, unroot, bricked phones, etc. skip using the one click root methods and follow him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair