Root Sprint Galaxy Nexus...New to rooting

Xo.pink.xo

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Sprint Galaxy Nexus and I want to root it and install jelly bean. Im new to rooting, so i want to know the easiest and fastest way to do it. I heard of the one click root? How does that work, someone who is a pro, their advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Seauxcrazy

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Not trying to be an A-hole, but do a lot of reading and research on xda before you do any of this. It's better to know what is exactly going on when you do certain things, so you can fix an issue when it comes up (b/c they'll happen-better to lean on your own knowledge instead of freaking out on a forum). I researched for a month or so before I got the cajones to try it lol.

There are tons of info on the net about how to root, step by step, check them out.

_MARS1010

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Rooting isnt as hard as everyone makes it out to be. I bought and rooted mine the same day. Its not difficult but the process can be time consuming. What helped me out was galaxynexusroots.com follow the steps and you should be fine, once rooted getting Jelly Bean is simple.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie