GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a suggestion for a very low profile thin case. I used to use the Incipio Feather Hard Case for my NS but I'm not sure what to use now. Any input would be much appreciated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
How much thickness does it add? I use the Cruzlite and it's fine, but it adds thickness, I would really like a "paper-thin" hard case.

Have not received mine yet. Mobius360 has one so he can probably answer that question.
For ultra thin cases "case mate- barely there" hard case is probably the thinnest.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I did a measurement with a ruler mind you as it's all I have at work. I measured the middle of the 3 charging pins and I have the stock battery cover.

The phone is roughly 3/8" thick with no cover. With the case it measures between 1/2" and 9/16".

The case to me has a nice feel. I'm sure it's not the thinnest case around but it does feel like it will give decent protection if you drop the phone.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

Reactions: Danf

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
For paper thin get the Incipio Feather Ultralight. I'm about to order mine and that's what I had on my NS. You don't even notice a case is on it.

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got my Incipio SA-241 Samsung Galaxy Nexus NGP Semi-Rigid Soft Shell Case, it is fairly slim compared to other cases I tried. offers excellent protection. two things I don't like.

1. the power button is not a cutout and it is not easy to turn on and off until you learn how to apply just the right amount of pressure (not to much not to little)

2. the seams where they joined the two pieces of NGP that make up the case have a raised lip you can definitely feel in your hand. (going to try and smooth them out with a razor blade.)

over all not a bad case I like the feel of it (minus the raised seam ridges) the feel is not mushy, feels more like hard rubber but smoother not sticky at all.

I have read some great reviews of this case, am going to order one.

SGP Samsung Galaxy Nexus Case Ultra Hybrid Series

* changed my mind on the SPG case they have them on sale at the company website for 12.99 but the info in big red letters says, "Compatible with the GSM international version only".

I am going to take them at their word and not try it on my Sprint GN.

Last edited:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
For paper thin get the Incipio Feather Ultralight. I'm about to order mine and that's what I had on my NS. You don't even notice a case is on it.

I bought that one and even though it was nice and thin (I used one on my E4GT and loved it), I noticed that the buttons were hard to get to. It felt like the case was sitting right on the volume and power buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463