Free Battery! Nexus only

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered 1 for my daughters gnex. Website worked from my computer but not from my phone. 7.56 including tax. Thanks for the heads up guys. Bob

GoGayleGo

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine (called it in), $12.95, to be here Friday. Thanks, although the message is on my account page, I never actually go there so would have missed this...

d14racer24

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine today. I tried doing it online through the message on my Sprint account, but it kept screwing up when I tried putting in the coupon code. I called Telesales, and they took care of it, just had to pay shipping. Guy said I should be getting it by Friday. :D

nexus4ever

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Sweet, I saw this yesterday and called today only to find out this is still available. I should have my extended battery in 2-5 days, and I can't wait. I don't care what anyone says about sprint. With Jelly Bean and LTE in Houston I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I been looking at phone cases and have been hesitant only because a YouTube video exposed the active 2100mah case exoskeleton is not fitting comfortably to the eye. I think I'll go with the combo case. Thanx.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I been had this battery for like weeks now rofl. You guys are late download drippler app on market. They are ontop of galaxy accessories.

GranPaSmurf

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the OtterBox Defender for my Galaxy Nexus. Yeah, it costs $50, but it works. A quick story: The Defender includes a belt holster, which I managed to lose. I emailed OtterBox asking the cost for me to replace just the holster. About 5 minutes later a response email popped up with a No Charge invoice for a whole new case/holster! I called their customer service just to verify what I was seeing was true. Yep, they replaced it because I lost it. It is a USA company, Ft. Collins, CO with customer service reps whose first language is English.
OtterBox, on a previous phone, protected it when I dropped it onto a concrete drive from the top of a ladder, and on another occasion when slammed the hood of a car on my phone. The hood bounced back up and left no mark whatsoever on the phone or case. It costs more, but with my history, I need the best.

zeigan

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all who have posted here. If it were not for this thread I would have paid in full for an extra battery. Even though I did not get my GNex from Sprint (craigslist), the sales rep over the phone was extremely helpful in ordering the battery for me. Only paid shipping. Of course I did not mention how I got the phone, just that I had it activated last month at a store and was not aware of the promotion. It wasn't a lie, just not telling the whole truth ;) . She did not ask how I got it anyway so no harm done. Now as soon as I get my pogo pins from Hong Kong, I'll be making my own landscape desktop dock. Too bad I couldn't get Sammy's for free too.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all who have posted here. If it were not for this thread I would have paid in full for an extra battery. Even though I did not get my GNex from Sprint (craigslist), the sales rep over the phone was extremely helpful in ordering the battery for me. Only paid shipping. Of course I did not mention how I got the phone, just that I had it activated last month at a store and was not aware of the promotion. It wasn't a lie, just not telling the whole truth ;) . She did not ask how I got it anyway so no harm done. Now as soon as I get my pogo pins from Hong Kong, I'll be making my own landscape desktop dock. Too bad I couldn't get Sammy's for free too.

Sprint actually doesn't care where you got your phone from. It's sprint branded, and valid on your account. As long as you didn't tell them you found it on the street, it's all good :)
Check your bill, you'll most likely see a credit for what you paid for shipping. Even better deal than we thought.

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Bought both my wife and my Nexus on Amazon Wireless ($50 right now for an upgrade) called Sprint and they sent me two for the $14, was sent next day air. Waiting to get home from a business trip now so I can try it out an hopefully make it more than 5 hours on a charge.

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had that case and I Didnt like the screen cover so I bought a screen armour from online and I Aldo bought a sedio active case because it fits with extended battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs