Hows the call quality?

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
How's the call quality on the galaxy nexus for sprint? I'm bout to buy one today and I want to know before hand.

Danf

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I have two GN's on my account both have very good call quality.

Coming from a Blackberry that had excellent call quality I was worried about how the GNex would be, but I have no complaints.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget you don't like it you have a 14 day return window... Make good use of that if need be ;)

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't say all that but its decent. Most cellphones seem the same too me. The headphones with mic help

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I think I got scammed, should have stopped being so hestitant about getting a better phone, if I would have been happy with what I had I wouldn't had this issue.

I'm not messing with craigslist anymore, that's for certain.

I met the guy for the phone, esn check was clean but his phone was still activated he gave me his phone and went to get another phone... haven't heard back from him... didn't think about that.

I can't activate his phone because it's still activated, he can just leave it and walk away.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, it's probably going to be reported stolen (if it was even REALLY his to begin with). When I've dealt with cell phones and craigslist, I met the user AT the providers store. They will do the esn verification right there, and it protects both buyer and seller. If he was looking to use the money to go towards a new phone, he can see the $$ is there, and get it right there at the store, and you know it's clean since it was just checked and added to your account. It's also "neutral" ground with witnesses if anything should go wrong in the transaction.
Sorry about the loss there man. :(

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
CL, Ebay and other ways of buying used devices is always a risk. Best you can do is something like suggested by ratsttam to meet at a local carrier store to make the transaction.

EBay at least has some buyer protection, by CL, Swappa and others your basically putting your neck out there hoping that all will go well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol